Saturday, July 1, 2017

My Bucket List

1. I want to have a chance to play Brik Wars. It's a customizable strategy miniatures game that uses Legos, and it looks really fun but there's almost no one to play it with anywhere. Maybe because all the rules are optional variant rules with no main mode of play, and the people who made the game look down on competitive gamers as not being good sports or knowing how to have fun, so people who want to play Brik wars competitively probably won't feel welcome in the BrikWars community. I still really want to play it though.

2. Travel the world.

I don't want to be stuck in my little corner until I die. I want to see more of the world.

3. Make more offline friends, find love, find somewhere I can feel at home.

4. Do something enjoyable and interesting with my life that maximizes my expected positive impact on the world.

5. Have a Pokemon battle in real life. This is already technically possible with our current level of tech, but Pokemon Go fell way short of what it should have been. It didn't even have ANY pvp battles!! Such a waste of potential.

6. Play a fantasy combat card game using real duel disks that actually work. Preferably Mage Wars academy, but an actually fair variant of Yu-Gi-Oh tcg which actually involves skill would be good too.

7. Play Battle Box format mtg
http://mtgbattlebox.com/rules.html

I'll think of some more things to add to the list later.

Of course, it would be nice if the world doesn't end within the next few decades. Then I could make a much longer more comprehensive list. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment